Saturday, April 29, 2006

Sup, James?

Met with the family today for a tasty dinner after having slept for 11 hours.
Later that night, Phillip and I procured milk and cream from the Payless. You gotta love grocery stores in the middle of the night, you meet the best people in there.
While I was purchasing a quarter's worth of Skittles from a small-time candy machine by the door, a cadre of hippy types strolled in. They were all varrying shades of brown, in the hair and clothing. Which was odd, because I don't believe that Tie-Dye shirts start out that color.
They walked in and said a location and a time. I repeated it back to them, and they excitedly told me another locaitona and a different time, assuring me that both would be awesome. Somone is going to have to hang around Slater hill for all of Saturday, because I forgot what time they told me.
When we exited to the parking lot, we guessed that their car was the Short Bus with the puppies and the girls inside and the stenciled visage of Ronald McDonald on the back.

Im coming back to Troy tomorrow, and will shove off for Ann Arbor the next day.

No comments: