Wednesday, April 05, 2006

It's Still Not Done!

Man, I am starting to feel really worn out. 
Over the weekend, I spent an awful lot of time at the Gargoyle offices. I mean, a lot of time. I think I got about 10hrs of sleep total from Saturday morning to Monday morning. That's pretty not cool.
It wouldn't be so bad but we are still not done! What is up with this!? I am very serious about sending this issue off but MAN, it can be so frustrating! 
But I am sure we will make it alright. We're the Gargoyle and this is what we do.
I've been having some trouble sleeping lately. The Sleep Paralysis is back, but the inability to fall asleep thing is new and annoying. I fell asleep for 2hours or so today in the Office and that helped a bit. Hopefully I'm all reset now.
Professor Eric Rabkin won the Golden Apple Award and will be giving his "Ideal Last Lecture" today! Im really excited to hear it. I have no idea what the topic is, only that at some point in it's creation it included Irish folk music. Exciting!
Ok, sleep time now.

No comments: