Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Final Throws

Right now I am wrapping up my last Sci-Fi paper, which has been an interesting experience to write. I've never done half as much drafting on anything before. This one has three complete drafts now, and I am feeling pretty good about it. Scared, yes, but feeling pretty good.
As a reflection of my interests, my Poetry class has a paper double the length and still only half done. Don't freak, because I wrote 4 solid well thought out pages in no time flat on sunday. So, Im not too worried.
Tomorrow is my last class, Scif Fi, and then that is it for this year. All in all, it was a good year. It had its shares of ups, and the downs were pretty intense I have to say. But here I am, still standing. I'm a little wobbly, but that's not too unusual.
The good news is that I have a line on a really good job. Basically I'll be doing what I did last year, but for the same pay. So, I really cannot complain, and I really hope this goes through.
Here's some fun stuff in the meantime, while I wait for classes to end:

Kid - A - Littles : A really bad-looking Jim Henson knock off. I don't think there is much else to say. It's wretched.

Ducklings : Adorable with their elusive smiles.

I just finished downloading every episode of The Prisoner, and I am nearly done with every episode of Twin Peaks. This is going to be a great summer!

No comments: