Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Garg In The News!

Claire came back today. She's tired, and I think I might be slightly ill in the belly.

But who cares about my abdominal terror! The Gargoyle is famous again!

Read about it! Read about it!

Cathy Fisher is the current EIC. I handed it off to her. It's a shame that there isn't much interest to do a story on the Garg. There's so much great history in there, as well as wonderful people.

Despite having so much trouble trying to get a job, I don't regret a minute of the time I spent at Student Pub workin' on the Garg. Except for the hours I wasted listening to the Pixies and staring at the wall.

---

Been trying to install MySQL on my computer so I can work on WordPress locally. It's not going well.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Oh, man, Max, if only it had happened a few months earlier, you could have been the one quoted in the Associated Press! Glad to see the Garg in the news, though.