Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Precursor To The Main Event

Well, Im out of School. At the moment I am in the TroyDizzle, mixing it up on the familial kitchen table. I've just filled myself with two days worth of delicious home made meals, but sadly I must leave tomorrow. It's imperative that I return to Ann Arbor - The Big Sleazy - and engage the final stages of my hunt for an apartment.

And I hope you don't mind that I took a few days off to enjoy some vacation time. I actually spent a good chunk (small chunk) of it doing homework, but I think we are finally passed that now.

Tomorrow will mark the beginning of the UM Spring Break. Stay tuned for an important update.

PS.
Yes I plan on being in the Indiana most soon - probably mid-week. But first I need to get a hold of Grandma.

No comments: