Monday, January 16, 2006

Sort Of An Explanation

I've met a lot of people.
Im not a world traveler or anything. Nor do I think that I have accomplished much of anything that is worth writing about.
Another thing is that Im bad at keeping in touch with people. I loose numbers, I forget names, and if someone gives me a tiny scrap of paper with an AIM name on it, you can bet your boots that you will never hear from me. It's not that I don't care or don't genuinely like people, its that I have a triumphantly bad memory.
So, lets bring these two ideas together. I know a lot of people, and I'm notoriously bad at keeping in touch with them.

So, the logical solution would be to make a greater effort at remembering and networking with the people I meet.
The illogical thing to do would be to write about it on the internet.

No comments: