Friday, January 19, 2007

Holy Strauß, Batman!

In a split-second decision, Claire and I have decided to go to Chicago for the weekend. What could so distract these two 20 year olds from their lives of homework and split for a few days?
Easy: Opera! Claire and I will be attending the Lyric Opera's presentation of 'Die Fladdermaus' - 'The Bat.'
It's the story of a guy who gets drunk, and is then abandoned in the park still dressed as a bat from the fancy dress party the night before. According to Claire, revenge ensues.

We'll be back soon, and hopefully without incident.

ALSO: There is a new WILCO ALBUM in the upcoming future! According to the Tweedster himself, the album will be released on May 15 and is apparently entitled, 'sky blue sky.' I can't access my PROOF, but I do have some. More on that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's Fliedermaus to you, Bub. Stars above, is Claire an opera fan? Does she sing?

Unknown said...

She is and she does!!