Monday, January 15, 2007

And The Goodnews Comes Forth!

Well, the bad news is that my computer is still really messed up. The screen goes so nuts that it's just unusable. Case in point, i am writing this on Claire's iBook (G4).

HOWEVER! There is quite a bit of goodnews! The Gargoyle is effectively done! Just a few more tweeks and it's ready to go to print (once the printers get back to me). Furthermore is that it has snowed. Or rather, it has ice stormed. Now it's nothing compared to the Great Indiana Ice Storm of mythical memory. But every tree and structure is covered with a solid 1/8" of ice. It's really pretty, and quite nice to walk around in.

The best of the best news is that my bank has finally refunded me! The INTERNET THIEVES stole $229, which resulted in $199 worth of service fees, as well as a $6.89 charge for international transactions. Thankfully, it's all been cheerfully returned to my account. Which is great, because the rent is due soon, and I might have to buy a new computer depending on what happens with the current one.

Anyway, back to the reading. Class tomorrow!

No comments: