Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Im Done!

Here's what I am learning from having sat on this couch and watched the SPIKE channel for 5 hours.

1. Star Trek Voyager is a very over-wrought show. The characters are one-dimensional, the plots are predictable, and the actors go about their job with the same subtlety of a man on fire wielding a sledgehammer.

2. Star Trek Voyager is a very entertaining show. I would say second only to DS9, which I remember fondly, though it was probably pretty terrible.

3. CSI is good for exactly 10 minutes. Possibly 15 minutes. However long it takes them to locate, dig up, and do the lab work on the corpse - that is exactly how long the entertainment of CSI lasts for. The rest is complete crap.

4. The music in CSI is trying so hard to be hip, and with it.

5. I want to kill the sound-track editor on CSI.

---

I finished all my exams yesterday. Today, I turned in my Zoroastrianism paper. I don't know how the tests went, I don't know what to think about my paper. I'm hopeful, that is for sure!

I've been enjoying the blogs of the internet as of late, and I figure that I should try to get more regular with my updates. We'll just see how that goes.

No comments: