Tuesday, December 19, 2006

HEY!

You'll notice that some things are missing from the blog site, namely the cool stuff that I added to the sidebar. That was done in the old Blogger. The old blogger is dead, long live the new blogger.

I'm trying out the new interface that blogger has. Looks good so far. I really like the ease of editing, and what appears to be some kind of tagging system. I'd like to see more integration with Journler - my blogging app of choice, though I suppose that is up to the developer.

It's also interesting that Blogger is still resisting the Social Networking thang. If I want to read a blogger blog regularly, I have to go to it often or check it in my RSS FeedReeder (NetNewsWire Lite (I am cheap)). It's probably a good move on their part, as it does differentiate them from 'the pack,' as it were, and give Blogger a some kind of "legitimacy" which LiveJournal lacks.

No comments: