Monday, December 18, 2006

He's Still Not Done?

Max! Max! Are you back to normal yet?

What? No. Leave me alone, Im writing about ancient Jews.

But it's Christmas!

Is it? Crap. Well, I still have to finish writing about these 3000 year old Iranians.

I thought you said they were Jews.

Look, 2006 Year-End Resolution #14 was "Stop talking to myself so much." So take a hike, jack.

---

Things are almost done. Really, almost. I finished two exams today (two hours each, solid block from 1:30 - 6), and the paper is now due tomorrow (thank God!), so I'm really, really, almost there.

I'll be glad when this semester is over.

Anyway, here's some things that I have been meaning to blog about for a while now. Since I am taking a short break before going back to looking up things in the Encyclopedia Judaica.

The Uncle Tuepelo Shop - This is basically for Mike, I guess.

And here's a video that was completely un-like the movies I saw at this years Lightworks - the student film festival, in that this movie is not awful.

No comments: