Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Oh hi, guys!

I was just sitting here wondering why Stephen Fry hasn't offered up a new blessay or podgram when I suddenly remember that I too have a blog of sorts.

As many of you all or no doubt aware, I am staying at the Barker Family Compound in rural Illinois for the month of June. It's quite beautiful out here -- green, hilly, pastoral. From the back deck of the house, you can see the Mississippi rising inexorably higher.

My days are spent with the dogs: Tenzing, the puppy, and Bodri, the elder. Having not spent any long periods of time with dogs in years, save time spent on uncle Mike and aunt Bonnie's farm, it's endlessly entertaining. And often, frustrating.

The DC Job Hunt continues. I've had some good responses, and have made it to higher tiers with some companies. Two in particular stand out, but it's a long process.

---

Unrelated to me, Norweigan cartoonist Jason -- whom I adore -- has as an interesting interview with Wizard. Go on and take a gander.

I'd like to conclude with Jason's take on David Bowie ala The Little Prince.
2579201358_244d2eac19.jpg

1 comment:

American Virgin said...

there really is nothing to say to an image like that.