Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Auspicious Start

I'm on spring break, and I say that it couldn't have gotten off to a better start.

1. Banjo arrived on Friday. Also had a good Garg meeting, despite low turnout (due to break). Also chilled with The Ninja and Co. An activity always guaranteed to lift the spirits.

2. Had a fabulous stay at home with family (and Banjo). Spent many hours with Lyons and Eddys alike. Received notes and advice re: life/banjo from entire family. Also watched The Incredibles for the first time since it's release. I had forgotten what a good movie it is.

3. Banjo stationed in Ann Arbor as I continued to West Lafayette to see even more family. From there, will proceed on to Illinois to locate Girlfriend (Claire) and obtain Opera (The Barber of Seville).

I'm loving this.

No comments: