Monday, April 30, 2007

He Returns From The Brink!

Hello all, its very good to be back.
The last few weeks were pretty trying, and I am surprised that I made it through in one piece. First, there were the papers. Then, there was the Flu. After that, there were the Extensions - where I worked with the tenacity of an Army Ant colony to get everything done.

And now, here I am. At the end of it all - and I even have all my grades in! Dig it:

ENG 370 : Medieval Poetics and what not : B+
ENG 407 : Computers in Literature : A-
ENG 417 : Graphic Narrative : A-
SCAND 442 : Icelandic Sagas! : A

GPA: 3.650
Cumulative GPA: 3.590

DO YOU SEE THIS, AMERICA? THIS IS ME BRAGGING.

I'd very much like to post these papers. Not because they are particularly good, but because I want to have something to show for all the time I put into writing them. But at the same time, Im worried that if non-university types see them, they'll think Im just wasting my time (because the papers are lousy). Im probably just paranoid.
Im also worried because I don't want my work being passed off as someone else's paper. That would make me sad.

Anyway, Im back. So expect a slew of updates over the next few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Post the papers! Or print one in the Gargoyle, followed by a scathing critique. Anyway, I'd love to read one, all, any...except maybe the medieval poetry...is that what it was? My mind walked away when I saw it.