Thursday, August 10, 2006

ATTN: PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME

For a long time, a big mystery of my Computer has been the PHANTOM 10 GIGS. I never could account for about 10 gigs of space on my computer and it drove me nuts.
Today, I found where it was.
Apparently, because I use the Apple Mail Client and because my school uses IMAP mail (no idea what that is, really) my computer has been creating copies of all of my emails! 11gbs worth! 
What to do?
Well, I just deleted nearly everything from the creation of my Umich email to Aug 7, 2005. One year of emails is still over 3000, but I trashed 4, 500+ files. It felt good. 
So, I am sorry if I just deleted something really important. Please bear with me while I attempt to run my email better.

-The Management

1 comment:

Mylz said...

none of the stuff I email you could barlely be classified "really inportant" anyway.





-The VideoGame "Q's" dpt.
&
-Anti-Spam Task Force, Mich. Division