Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Air Conditioning and ONE MORE THING!

I felt pretty bad at failing to be Al Gore, so I turned off the AC last night and awoke in a puddle of sweat (and tears). So I flipped 2/3 window units back on and have been basking in it ever since. At work, I received a lot of support on this so I don't feel as bad. It is murderously hot. Someone should go check and make sure that my cousin Phil is still alive.
Oh, and I am going to Lollapalooza.
Have I mentioned that?

These are the jokes, folks.

Yes, it seems that the day has come. Tomorrow, I catch the train down to the Windy City and the day after I will be rocking out hardcore. Perhaps, with so much rocking from the crowds, we'll be able to actually create a tidal wave large enough and finally destroy Wisconsin. THIS IS WHAT YOU GET, WISCONSIN! THE UPPER PENINSULA IS OURS! >:{

For those who are interested, I will probably be seeing the Eels first and foremost (2:30-3:30, Friday). Think of me, think of me in mid-rockout, with the Eels at about that time.
Another fun fact: I will probably be seeing Nickel Creek (and be astounded at their lack of murder-death ballads) at my birth-time. Maybe I can encourage them to become a little more real but it's best not to try to force these things.

Anywho, I am not sure how much internet time I will have while sleeping on Keith's floor so wish me luck! I'll be back on Monday!

ps.
If someone could get me a Newton very quickly, I could probably blog from Lolla...

pps.
I am just kidding. I will have a great time!

1 comment:

Rachel Marie said...

I like Nickel Creek/Chris Thile!