Friday, July 14, 2006

He's Out Of Control!

Step off it, Jackson! Max is coming to town and he is hot to TROT!

Hot on the heels on my tour of Georgia, I am taking a short trip over to Chicago (Evanston) to see a turtle race and throw Northwestern University's entire Journalism department into Lake Michigan. Pictures/Cries of help to follow.

Some have been concerned regarding the weather where I am headed. Rest assured that the map was checked AND animated before blast off. It's all clear.

I am traveling light with only one bag, one book. I have to keep it small since the bed of my truck is filled with oil lamps, hay bails, and a certain famous Illinois bovine from 100 years ago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is THAT where my Bessie is!?! You bring her right home and don't be giving her ideas, swanning about.