Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Hiatus

Friends,

This blog has been with us a very, very long time. However, I have not done the best job of keeping it up-to-date and answering the question that it poses: Is Max Alive?

As you are all probably aware, I have created several other internet indulgences that have, over time, usurped this blog's position. I'm on Facebook and LinkedIn; I Tweet constantly; I created a web-presence focused on my writing and artistic work, as well as professional; and most recently I have launched a Tumblr blog that chronicles the adventures of my cousins and I in New York.

I am not shutting down this blog. Firstly, because it's a nice repository of writing going back nearly six years now. Secondly, because I might want it again some day. In fact, during my Assault on America's Senses, it was the only blog I could easily post to. It may prove useful again in the future.

So, I thank you for reading here and I hope you'll keep reading my elsewhere.

-Max

No comments: