Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Dog Stays In The Picture

Tenzing


Behold: Tenzing der Überhund!

Claire went out to meet this darling dog this past weekend, and little Tenzing is now spoken for by this particular Barker.

Tenzing, a five-week old male Icelandic Sheepdog is from a breeder in Royal Oak -- one of the few in the country. As soon as graduation unfolds, Claire will be picking up the little guy and whisking him off for puppy training in Galena before bringing him to D.C..

It's my turn to meet him this Saturday, at which time I will present him with one of ten (10) recently purchased dog toys.

I'm sure many of you are wondering about my job prospects and all that, but for now please enjoy more pictures of puppies.

IMG_0170.JPG

4 comments:

Krishva said...

Cute dog. Figures you guys would pick a breed from Iceland.

I've never heard of an Icelandic sheepdog though. What's the expected breed temperament? Since it's a working dog AND a spitz, I am just going to guess that you guys are going to start getting a lot more exercise once it hits about 6 months old.

Anonymous said...

Unspeakably adorable.

Jamie said...

OK, that dog is really cute. I will have to buy some allergy medicine!

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAWWWW!