Saturday, January 26, 2008

Rumors

No, not the Fleetwood Mac album. But, in case anyone is interested, my life-size wax replicas of Fleetwood Mac did survive the moving process and have been properly enshrined in my kitchen.

The rumor in question is regarding my health. I am sick. Again. But I am doing much better than last year, where I got sick about four times in one semester. All in all, it's not so bad. Just some kind of cold-thing.

Jamie was kind enough to point me toward this Detroit Freepress interview with Mason Proper's frontman Jon Visger. The band's "Noise/Effects" man is long-time friend of the Gargoyle Matt Thompson. It's an interesting read, a little light on facts and criticism, but I like these guys so I feel I should plug 'em.

LINK.

Now, to drain my sinuses.

No comments: