Saturday, March 24, 2007

Behold! The Winner!

The Blog is not dead.
It was hibernating. It was hibernating because School was just too much for me to deal with. I've spent the past month hiding in the first floor Men's Room of Angell Hall - in the Handicapped Stall, aka. the best stall.

There's much to talk about! But since this is my first day back I don't want to pull a muscle so I'll keep it simple.
Over my spring break - many moons ago now, Phillip Eddy received his prize for winning the DESIGN MAX'S GIRLFRIEND contest.

See pictures over at the Picasa thing

Now many of you out there have stuff coming to you. Be patient, and you shall be rewarded!

It sure is good to be back on the internet.

2 comments:

Mylz said...

That's one nice lookin' Viking!

Anonymous said...

Does he come with a longboat?