Sunday, November 29, 2009

I Am A Winner

I had a great time with my family over Thanksgiving.
I had a pretty terrible drive back to Virginia, but Claire and Dog helped a lot.

But right now I am more concerned with the fact that I am a winner.



I just finished National Novel Writing Month. I am actually mid-sentence in the novel, but wanted to claim my win before anything could happen.

I am stunned I am so happy. It has been a great experience, and I hope that all of you, even if you know you won't finish and don't even like writing, will at least give it a try next year. It has been a phenomenal experience for me, if only because I have finally finished a project.

---

Actually, it's not finished. But I did reach a major goal, so who cares? I am a winner.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Mazeltov!!! I have a thank-you note and a condolence card to write, and so far I have not completed either. It's only been a week. Hey.

Author said...

Congratulations! Im sure a lot of hard work produced your winning writing. Good Job.