Thursday, September 20, 2007

New Apartment and Symposium

In order to alleviate the fears of loved ones, I will be attending 'The Business of Writing Forum' today. As near as I can tell, its a bunch of old, successful foggies talking about how great they are. Im a little disappointed that its not, in fact, a symposium. Im not sure what the difference would be, but I have always wanted to experience symposia.

Also, I am pretty well settled into my apartment now. Its a cozy little thing, a little ways back from the road. I'll try to have some pictures up by this evening. I still don't have my TV, on account of my TV being in (I believe) Grand Rapids. Hopefully that can be worked out soon, because I have got me a hankerin' to play some Wii.

Before I forget, the address here is:

334 East Madison, Ann Arbor Mi 48104

No comments: