Wednesday, June 06, 2007

My Friend, Kris



Much belated, but just as heartfelt.

Kris has graduated and moved to the great state of Colorado. She's mere seconds away from launching her career as some kind of software engineer. I worked with her on the Gargoyle, where she was the art director for my first three years. An invaluable asset to the magazine, her art was key to moving the magazine forward out of the Dark Ages and into the light of the 20th century. She and I have been close friends for a good long while now. Through ups and downs, etc. She's left an indelible mark on my life, and I certainly hope that I haven't seen the last of her.
I don't really know what more I can say.

To my best friend Kris:
You'll be missed. Sorely.
Come visit soon. My door will always be open.

Visit her website, and buy her shirt.

1 comment:

Krishva said...

Aww, Max, you are just the sweetest thing.